LDT welcome enthusiastic, qualified and committed Team members.
Everyone at LD Training is Committed to the PROCESS. If you like the thought of working with a proactive, dynamic company who are dedicated to the core values below, please send us your CV (with a covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROFESSIONALISM – What professionalism means to us; commitment and confidence, responsibility and dependability, honesty and ethics and appearance and presence.
- RESPECT – Everyone within LD Training, both staff and students, are expected to be respectful in nature, ensuring all staff and students are treated with the utmost respect and consideration.
- OPPORTUNITY – At LDT we pride ourselves on ensuring everybody is given the opportunity to study and progress, no matter what their background, ambition or academic level.
- CARE – Having care in all that we do is paramount for the success of our students and the people we work with. At LDT we ensure everyone we work with feels valued and supported.
- EXCELLENCE – We desire to be a leading provider of FE and HE educational pathways and ensure we are providing the highest quality tuition and service to our students/learners, through the knowledge our team hold and the facilities we provide. We strive to ensure excellence is embedded within everything that we do.
- STUDENT FOCUSED – At LDT our student focused and flexible approach to learning is at the heart of all that we do, ensuring each and every student is given the best possible support and environment in which to flourish.
- SUPPORT – We ensure all associated with LD Training receive all the support necessary to ensure they are able to succeed in their studies, job role and personal life.