About the Position:
The Student Recruitment Advisor is responsible for selling the programs of the Leeds Trinity University & University of Suffolk to the potential students, responding to enquiries from potential students on various courses, and identifying the appropriate courses to meet their goals.
Key Responsibilities: –
- Planning, coordination, delivery and evaluation of access, targeted student recruitment conversion and retention activity.
- Identify key communities based on market research and trend to shape student recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Promote and sell the programs of LD Training to potential students and the wider communities,
- Development of relationships both internally and externally to achieve both student recruitment targets.
- Ensure customer data is recorded accurately and in a timely fashion into all appropriate systems.
- Reaching out to prospective students who have submitted an interest in our courses, with the aim of supporting them through the application process, through to enrolment
- Managing inbound enquiries from multiple channels, including telephone and email.
- To promote highest levels of team response and customer service in line with brand and style guidelines.
- To hit annual revenue targets set for year, maximizing conversion rates and working towards exceeding targets.
- Support recruitment campaigns in association with Marketing including, but not limited to, social media, webinars, email, press and print.
- Support key recruitment stakeholders and student recruitment agents to ensure quality standards are maintained.
- To understand market trends and proactively identify challenges and opportunities that may aid digital marketing efforts.
- Provide leadership to maximise recruitment and revenue growth potential to meet student targets within the strategic plan.
- Ensuring effective communications to customer groups on entry requirements, deadlines, dates, processes, procedures and other measure to provide structure and manage organisational risk
Highest Qualification & Professional Experience : GCSE or Level 3
- Excellent presentation, communications, and networking skills.
- Student recruitment background across Under graduates.
- Ability to build relationships across levels.
- Attention to details
Key Skills Set: Knowledge of IT skills, including experience with MS Office with proficient Excel usage.
Work Location: In person