We are looking for a Student Recruitment and Marketing Manager to work at our Stanmore Campus.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Communicating with senior management about existing and new marketing activities.
- Develop consumer based online and off-line marketing strategies.
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Organising promotional events such as marketing shows.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Conduct market research to identify target markets and potential students.
- Use market research and trends to shape marketing and student recruitment strategies used.
- Conduct analysis of key marketing and student recruitment strategies and provide reports to LD Training’s Governing Board and Advisory Board to shape future strategies.
- To understand market trends and proactively identify challenges and opportunities that may aid digital marketing efforts.
- Lead on, create and deliver innovative marketing and recruitment strategies aimed at increase market share and meet university partner admission KPIs.
- Develop new route to market marketing strategies to diversify target markets.
- Working with advertising agencies to increase brand visibility in the market.
- Evaluating and improving marketing campaigns with possible solutions to fit within budgetary constraints.
- Increasing traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including creating and running email campaigns
- Identifying measuring marketing outcomes to increase the efficiency of marketing activities within the company.
- Maintaining content on our website, writing, and adding new content pages, producing insightful, blogs and liaising with our web development agency
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills:
- Highest Qualification – Degree (Business, Marketing or related studies) or equivalent (desirable)
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing and promotion
- MS Office especially Powerpoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision-making skills
- Managing campaign budgets to ensure projects stay within outlined parameters.
- Developing and initiating marketing strategies that align with company goals.
LD Training offers competitive remuneration packages dependent upon qualifications and experience.