Job Purpose and Scope:
- To assist Student Engagement Officer and Registrar in pre and post admission student IAG
- To populate and maintain accurate student records and fill in any gaps
- To support students with applications
- To deliver administrative support with efficiency
- Ensure availability of accurate student records
- Supervise housekeeping of the premises
- To maintain attendance records and co-ordinate with students regarding absences
- Provide and obtain information
- First point of contact for enquiries from all mediums (such as: phone, online & walk-ins) – record all enquiries.
- Answer incoming landline and office mobile calls, check texts and WhatsApp messages and responding / forwarding accordingly.
- Provide relevant customer service as the face of the organisation.
- Communicate with students to request/receive information where relevant and log information.
- Ensure support in the implementation of the University’s Access and Participation plan.
- Supporting students throughout the learning journey.
- Populate and maintain hard copies and electronic version of student records.
- Fill in any gaps if any records are missing.
- Update CRM system
- Support students in the use of university admission systems.
- Ensuring that student records are readily available as and when needed.
- Ensure student attendance is regularly and accurately recorded.
- Give campus tours to students if required.
- Address student requests such as letter request
- Guide students on making applications (Partner Universities or Student Finance)
- Book appointment with students as required.
- Collect student documents and file as appropriate
Highest Qualification : GCSE
Professional Experience: Ideally, previous experience of working in an education sector and/or training provider into Student support department.
Annual Salary & Benefits : LD Training offers competitive remuneration packages dependent upon qualifications and experience and a flexible working pattern.