About the Position:
1. Providing Information, Advice & Guidance to all students about all the available courses.
2. Providing guidance to students with their student loan applications and related queries.
3. Forming and maintaining close, collaborative working with student societies and student representatives
4. Maintaining visibility and trust as a student engagement lead
5. Leading student focus groups and recruiting students to work in partnership on initiatives for enhancing students’ university experience, e.g. enhancement project for assessment & feedback, work on attendance gaps.
6. Encouraging student involvement with collaborative/partnership initiatives to enhance the student experience in academic and non-academic domains.
7. Organise & participate in communication initiatives and consultation processes to ensure that the student voice is heard, conveyed and plays a central role in strategic and operational decisions.
8. Collecting and managing student feedback and implement a rapid response student voice system ensuring resolutions of issues that may negatively affect institute reputation.
9. Ensure implementation of LDT and Partner Access and Participation plans.
10. Encourage students to voice their feedbacks and suggestions.
11. Receive and handle complaints at stage 1, provide information on the same and forward to relevant person as required.
12. Supporting students throughout their learning journey.
13. Manage hard copies and electronic version of student records by ensuring they are accurately files and kept up to date
14. Ensure records are complete and obtain the required information where records are incomplete.
15. Conduct English diagnostic assessments.
16. Support students in the use Partner Universities online facilities including Moodle.
17. Ensuring that student records are readily available as needed.
18. Ensure student attendance is continually monitored and relevant action is taken in line with the attendance policy.
19. Appreciate the needs of individual students and their circumstances and assist them in accessing University support
20. Provide signposting where a student who may be struggling in their studies due to external or personal factors, and advise associated departments of circumstances that may impact attendance and achievement
21. Ensure the best possible student experience through the availability of pastoral assistance, and adherence to the regulations and procedures.
22. Comply with all Data Protection (inc GDPR) regulations while engaging with data.
23. Abide by all departmental, Partner and Company policies and procedures.
Personal Specifications : – Ideally, previous experience of working in an education sector and/or training provider into Student support department.
Salary: – LDT offers competitive remuneration packages dependent upon qualifications and experience.