About the Position: We are looking for a Student Administrator with previous experience into HE Education student support team.
Job Purpose and Scope:
- To assist Student Engagement Officer and Registrar in pre and post admission student IAG
- To populate and maintain accurate student records and fill in any gaps
- To support students with applications
- To deliver administrative support with efficiency
- Ensure availability of accurate student records
- Supervise housekeeping of the premises
- To maintain attendance records and co-ordinate with students regarding absences
- Provide and obtain information
- First point of contact for enquiries from all mediums (such as: phone, online & walk-ins) – record all enquiries.
- Answer incoming landline and office mobile calls, check texts and WhatsApp messages and responding / forwarding accordingly.
- Communicate with students to request/receive information where relevant and log information.
Ensure support in the implementation of the University’s Access and Participation plan.
- Populate and maintain hard copies and electronic version of student records and accurately update CRM system
- Ensure student attendance is regularly and accurately recorded.
- Address student requests such as letter request
- Guide students on making applications (Partner Universities or Student Finance)
- Book appointment with students as required.
- Collect student documents and file as appropriate.
- Comply with all GDPR regulations while engaging with student data.
- Available to work over the weekend
Minimum Qualification : GSCE in English (or equivalent)
Computer Literacy : Competent
Professional Experience : Ideally, previous experience of working in an education sector and/or training provider into Student support department.
Key Skills Set:
- Experience related to customer service
- Knowledge of Student Finance England applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and be able to prioritise tasks
- Attention to detail
Salary and Benefits :LDT offers a competitive remuneration package and benefits dependent upon qualifications and experience