About the Position
This is an opportunity for a customer focussed individual to join and lead the Student Services team in our established London campus (based in Stanmore). You will be experienced in working with students including administration, welfare, queries, Student Representatives, student attendance finance queries and all associated services.
You an excellent experience. You will be committed to providing a world class experience for our students and your team. You will be working in a dynamic company experiencing rapid growth.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Take pride in accuracy
- Leadership skills
- Respect LDT’s values
- High standard of written and verbal English
- Competent user of all aspects of Microsoft in Excel
Key Responsibilities: –
- Line management of our Student Services team
- Ensuring excellent customer service is provided to our students consistently
- Liaising with the Academic and Quality Teams as needed
- Ensuring accurate information is provided to students
- Following the agreed internal processes and procedures and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Act as the first point of contact for students requiring assistance and provide support to students for any personal problems that may arise.
- Be kept informed of any welfare issues that are being addressed by other team members,
- Create and implement relevant policies and processes utilising LDT protocols for the same
- Always keep notice boards up to date with correct information for students.
- Create a learning environment that is inspiring, respectful, and culturally aware.
- Oversee attendance and follow up
- Understand the processes involved to be able to provide cover as and when required.
- Ensure that all governance and compliance standards are maintained.
- Ensure the LDT database is maintained and up to date with correct student details ensuring accurate records of student attendance are being kept and absences are being communicated to academic management and other stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Comply with internal and external audits including appropriate feedback mechanisms to monitor quality and satisfaction
Highest Qualification & Professional Experience
- An undergraduate degree
- Experience of building and managing high performing teams
- Experience of working in student services & admissions
- Experience of managing compliance
- Experience of working in Higher education
Weekly Working Hours: Full time. At least one day must be at the weekend
Salary and Benefits
LD Training offers competitive remuneration packages dependent upon qualifications and experience and a flexible working pattern.