- Coordinate with the lecturers and Programme Coordinator within their department and provide fullest cooperation to formulate appropriate programme delivery and assessment.
- Lead the process of arranging meetings with lecturers and academic board
- Assist to maintain and enhance the departmental teaching quality of courses and programmes.
- Support to meet the PSRBs’ requirements and help to implement the LDT academic policies, systems and procedures.
- Ensure that the department meets the academic quality standards set by relevant awarding organisations and UK HEIs.
- Check the quality of assessment instruments to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Arrange the student – lecturer’s feedback session on time and report it to the head of academic
- Develop and monitor appropriate academic quality assurance mechanisms to their relevant discipline.
- Monitoring student’s academic progress and provide recommendations to the registrar
- Analyse student data from enrolment data to destination data
- Advise on the appropriateness of assessment evidence about level, sufficiency, authenticity, validity and consistency.
- Use your subject specialism to sample assessments to verify assessors’ judgments, ensuring that they are consistent, fair, and reliable.
- Assist the academic department staff and lectures to complete the annual programme review
- Working over one day in the weekends will be a must (Saturday or Sunday).
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to help you relate to academic staff and students
- Excellent communication skills
- The Post holder must have good inter-personal and communication skills
- The person should have appropriate skills, knowledge and aptitudes related to their relevant discipline
- Person must have undergraduate qualifications and relevant training according to the discipline they work with.
- Able to work with team members and in flexibility in terms of urgent accomplishment of certain works
Salary:- LDT offers competitive remuneration packages dependent upon qualifications and experience.