About the Position:
The Asst. Manager – Student Administration will play a key role in the admissions of students to LDT’s and is primarily responsible for helping to deliver a warm, welcoming, and efficient admissions process from initial enquiry to a student joining LDT.
The Asst. Manager – Student Administration’s line manager is Head of Student Services; they will work closely with a range of staff including the admissions team, the Student Engagement Officers and respective team, the head of academic department, and other team members of LDT.
The successful candidate will need to develop excellent relationships with prospective students and agents by delivering a positive year-round admissions process that the supports LDT’s vision, ethos, and values.
Key Responsibilities :-
• Maintaining frequent and personal contact with prospective students and agents who have made an initial enquiry into LDT up to the point that the students are enrolled / withdrawn / completed the course.
• Attending future Higher Education events.
• Attending recruitment and agent fairs.
• Responding to telephone and email enquiries.
• Attending LDT’s events and meetings
• Ensure prospective students feel part of the LDT’s community by being included in relevant LDT’s communications and by being invited to appropriate events.
• Promote and manage attendance at admissions pathway events such as open days and Inductions and to make follow-up calls.
• Organise events on campus and virtually for prospective and existing students.
1. To work closely with admissions team to ensure that all initial admissions enquiries are handled efficiently in a professional, timely and friendly manner and other relevant staff to organise admissions assessment events.
2. To comply with the admissions processes of the respective Universities.
3. Arrange Pre-training with the admissions team if any changes to the admissions process advised by the University.
4. To work closely with the Head of Student Services in maintaining proactive telephone and email contact with the relevant prospective cohorts.
5. To create admissions information documents as required for meetings, committees and to give it to other relevant department heads.
6. To develop and maintain effective partnerships with the recruiters through personal contact and regular communications to facilitate the recruitment.
Database management and reporting:
1. To ensure that Klaspad/Student data records are kept up to date.
2. To use Klaspad/Student data efficiently to generate relevant data as and when needed by the department or other department heads.
3. To ensure all student information, progressions, withdrawal, and completions are up to date on Klaspad/Student data.
This list is intended to reflect the usual responsibilities of the post holder, but it is not exhaustive, and all staff may be expected to carry out other duties reasonably required by LDT.
All LDT’s employees are expected to adhere to the company’s code of conduct, and foundation virtues.
To be successful in this role you will require the following skills
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience in a front-line customer service or sales role
• Experience of, and preference for, working in a fast-paced environment
• An understanding of the motivations, attitudes and aspirations of students, recruiters and other stakeholders in the community interested in Higher Education
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong attention to detail
• Exceptional people skills, self-motivation, and the ability to relate quickly and easily with students and staff
• The ability to work independently and under pressure