Our Admissions Team
LD Training pride ourselves on the learning journey that we provide to our students, which starts from your very first enquiry and with your desire to choose to study at LD Training to further your education. You will receive an initial information, advice and guidance session with a member of our expert student services team to ensure that you choose the course that best suits your needs, interests, and career aspirations.
Every member of this team is passionate about helping to guide and support you through the entire admissions and enrolment processes, no question is too big or too small. This passion is what makes LDT different and ensures you gain a complete understanding as to the expectations and requirements of the course, whilst supporting you with any student finance applications to ensure you apply for all applicable support available.
Student Fees & Finance
Please see below for the official website link where you can find information on Tuition loans and Maintenance loans,
Products > Full-time Undergraduate Education > Full-time Tuition Fee Loan / Full-time Maintenance Loan
How to Apply?
If you’ve chosen the course that you wish to study and the one that feels right for you and your future, the next step is to complete your application.
Our application is very simple, all you need to do is follow the below steps:
- Complete the online or paper-based application form
- Submit all required information and documents
- Submit a Personal Statement detailing why you have chosen your selected course. (For LTU – Please aim for 250-400 words and for University of Suffolk – Please aim for 500 words.)
- If required complete and submit a 1,000-word essay on the given topic
- Complete an online BKSB English Test
- Attend a face-to-face interview in person on you chosen campus or virtual interview in line with current Covid 19 Safety guidelines.
Please see below for the list of information and documents we will require to process your admission with your chosen university.
- Valid proof of ID (Passport or national ID card, BRP card, Proof of settled/pre settled status if you are an EU or EEA national)
- An address proof
- National insurance number
- Original education certificates (If applicable)
- Translation of education certificates if they are not in English (If applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae (Detailing any relevant work experience)
- A personal statement